Having lived with persistent pain for a number of years, selecting the right people on my “healing team” made all the difference.
To help you identify the people and the tools that may better support you on your journey from pain to peace I interviewed Dr. Arthur, creator of “Stick Yoga ® .”
Dr. Arthur teaches Strength & Cardio Stick Stretching Seminars. His passion is movement and sharing the joys of stick stretching as well as its positive effect on brain health. And at 70 years old, he’s really getting into jump roping!
I have one of his sticks in my yoga room and I love how using the stick while exploring a yoga pose challenges my alignment, flexibility and strength.
You can find our discussion about health, happiness on the video below.
Snippets from the interview:
- How a stick from a childhood game became more than just playtime?
- Why seeking the path of fun can be a shortcut to feeling good.
- Why Self-care is about self-love, self-kindness & self-healing.
- The research about depression and exercise.
- And my personal favorite part of this interview, “what you think about, you bring about.”
P.S. It’s my mission to help people take their life back, feel good, and move from a life in pain towards a life of peace. The Warrior Mastery Method was designed to help people in pain think outside the pillbox and experience pain relief. Reach out.
Let’s connect. I want to know your story. I want to support you, and I’m happy to mentor you on your journey from pain to peace. If you’re ready to start your journey from pain to peace let’s connect. ==> Counterplan to your Self-Care Plan
Leave a Reply